Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Victor Heartstriker Deck

My first deck was a Victor Heartstriker Hunter deck.  I started playing Shadow Era quite some time ago, but didn't really get into the game until one of my friends started playing and then proceeded to get pretty damn good - then mock my pitiful little deck after he rolled me a few times.  After he destroyed me, he helped me out and gave me a bunch of tips on how to improve my deck.  I begrudgingly accepted his knowledge dump and invested a few bucks into buying booster packs and selling the cards that I didn't need to get gold to buy cards I did.

After a couple weeks of tweaking and getting my butt kicked, I started to see that if you have a solid deck and learn to play it correctly, you can win more than you lose.  My Victor deck is still my favorite deck to play and probably my best deck at the moment.

Victor is a hero that should have a solid creature deck built around him.  A strong combination of low cost (1-3) creatures and a enough big creatures (5+) to cause problems for your opponent is the way to go.  I also include 3 to 4 Soul Seeker bows, which are a great card to combine with Victor's ability to take any ally's health down to 1.  Healing Victor after each ally kill can give you an extra few turns to build up your front of allies and take down your opponent.

You can read about my Victor deck composition by visiting my guide on Hubpages.

No comments:

Post a Comment